Pages

Monday, April 7, 2014

EOTD: Inglot and Sugarpill

Good evening!

I have been playing with makeup a lot over the past week or so and realized that I should share some love of it here on my blog!  Let the makeup blogging revival begin!!!!!!!! :)

This evening I celebrated the return of Game of Thrones with a friend of mine (I'll be watching it at her house on Monday evenings and I'm super excited for that as she has read the books, so when I get confused I can ask her questions so that I can understand what the heck is going on!  Woo!) and decided to mark the occasion with some colourful liner.  Sugarpill's Royal Sugar really does make an incredible liner when mixed with a mixing medium!


So what'd I use?
  • Mineral Fusion Eye Primer
  • Inglot D.S 501 on the lid
  • A tiny bit of Inglot Pearl 448 at the outer part of the lid
  • Inglot Matte 376 in the crease and blended out with some Matte 390.  376 also applied along the lower lash line
  • Inglot D.S 496 in the tear duct area
  • OCC Cosmetic Colour Pencil in Poolboy to line the lower waterline
  • Sugarpill's Royal Sugar (mixed with Aromaleigh's Indelible Eyeliner Sealant) for winged liner
  • Pure Anada Mascara in Black on the upper and lower lashes
Fun fun fun, n'est-ce pas?  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment