Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2014

EOTD: MTCoffinz and Inglot

Hi hi!

So I've been playing with my MTCoffinz eyeshadows a lot recently and I'm really enjoying "rediscovering" them!  For this look I wanted to play with my coppers!  I've also made it my life's goal to perfect wearing false lashes without (heavy) eyeliner.  This was my first look where I attempted little to no liner and I have to say, I quite liked the result!


Products used:

  • MTCoffinz Under the Rainbow Eyeshadow Primer
  • MTCoffinz Anubis in the tear duct
  • MTCoffinz Tantrum applied to the whole lid
  • MTCoffinz Wired applied to the outer 2/3rd of the lid (over most of the Tantrum)
  • Inglot Matte 342 and Matte 329 in the crease and along the lower lash line
  • A tiny bit of Inglot Gel Liner in 77 applied super closely to the lashes
  • Tarte Inner Rim Brightener applied to the waterline (I think I might have a bad reaction to this product though--the next time I try it, I'll know for sure!  My left eye watered like CRAZY after I applied it...)
  • Red Cherry Lashes in #DW
  • Gabriel Color Mascara in Black on the lower waterline
  • Pure Anada Mascara in Black on upper lashes (before applying the falsies!)

Yep yep!!  Yay for MTCoffinz shadows--they sure are pretty!!

I hope you all are having a lovely weekend and thanks for dropping by!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment